Boise/Fresno

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #1

    Boise/Fresno

    Pat Hill looks like a catfish, and while I hate Boise, they're a damn good team. Their defense dominates, and their offense is fun to watch.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #2
    Too early to call game over?

    Comment

    • BoylenOver
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 9146

      #3
      Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      Too early to call game over?
      I'll wait until Boise scores again.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #4
        Boyzee st is very loathable, but they are going to take care of every team on their schedule with no problem.

        Comment

        • cougjunkie
          *Banned*
          • Nov 2008
          • 23223

          #5
          Boise has an awful schedule, Kellen Moore has an awful arm but somehow he gets it there.
          *Banned*

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #6
            Both starting QBs are left-handed. I don't ever remember seeing that in a college game.
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              I just came home and we finished dinner. It is only 10-0...not too bad right now. Maybe Fresno can pull the upset.

              I am more excited for Dodgers/Giants and Jake Heaps on ESPN U.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #8
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I just came home and we finished dinner. It is only 10-0...not too bad right now. Maybe Fresno can pull the upset.

                I am more excited for Dodgers/Giants and Jake Heaps on ESPN U.
                you must be behind.. it's 17-0

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #9
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  you must be behind.. it's 17-0
                  yeah, I was behind.....it hadn't caught up from when I was watching last night. whoops! my bad.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • pellegrino
                    miserere me
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 12100

                    #10
                    The only reason I'm even watching this game is because of Boise State's awesome commercial with it's catchy, Cat Stevens-like jingle. When it comes on the volume goes up and I bask in the warm fuzzies it gives me.
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

                    Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                    pelagius

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Jake Heaps...sacked and almost fumbled....but by Fua!
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #12
                        I hate to channel my inner BCS here, but Boise State plays a weak schedule. A REALLY weak schedule. It is a joke that they are #10 in the country.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          here comes Fresno state!
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Coach McGuirk
                            1
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 12109

                            #14
                            BSU is getting torched by this Mathews kid.

                            Comment

                            • Pheidippides
                              Liberal Feminazi
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 14759

                              #15
                              This is one of the nuttiest games I've ever seen.

                              I hate Boise and hope they lose for reasons I don't care to get into at this point.
                              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                              Comment

                              Working...