You won't get a better looking group the rest of the year. When the BB team came to Boise for the tournament people were wishing they would win that first round game so they could watch the cheerleaders again.
FSU cheerleaders
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
-
-
Good time to start the official Florida state fan thread:




RC I hope these ones are not what you were talking about, Yikes!
*Banned*
Comment
-
Originally posted by cougjunkie View PostGood time to start the official Florida state fan thread:




RC I hope these ones are not what you were talking about, Yikes!

Are these fans coming to the game as well?
Sorry for the quote...we just needed the pics in another post."The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
-
-
-
As a subscriber to the "modest is hottest" belief, let me be the first to say those girls are just repulsive. I'm sure I won't be the last.Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Question:
For those of you who mock those who claim Victoria's Secret ads turn them on, as though that somehow means they have screwed up sexual urges, what about these photos? Are they improved by the amount of skin shown?
Comment
-
:slap:Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View PostQuestion:
For those of you who mock those who claim Victoria's Secret ads turn them on, as though that somehow means they have screwed up sexual urges, what about these photos? Are they improved by the amount of skin shown?"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
Comment
-
Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View PostQuestion:
For those of you who mock those who claim Victoria's Secret ads turn them on, as though that somehow means they have screwed up sexual urges, what about these photos? Are they improved by the amount of skin shown?
Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
I can already predict massive heart attacks from the elderly men at BYU Stadium and RS women collapsing from the evil that is getting ready to fall upon BYU Stadium and their husbands....
Bronco's eyes will be up tot he heavens (Like his shot with Curtis in Vegas)...
Wish I could be there..
Comment


Comment