PANDEMONIUM IN PROVO!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DU Ute
    RIP CUF
    • Dec 2008
    • 7393

    #1

    PANDEMONIUM IN PROVO!!

    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDbyEnZghaQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDbyEnZghaQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37987

    #2
    *sigh*, we already saw this. I would also make out with Max Hall if he were a dude.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • DU Ute
      RIP CUF
      • Dec 2008
      • 7393

      #3
      Originally posted by falafel View Post
      *sigh*, we already saw this. I would also make out with Max Hall if he were a man.
      Did someone already post this? My bad.

      I do enjoy the fact that the best byu smack comes from simply putting cougar fans and players in front of a camera and documenting what happens.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

      Comment

      • Art Vandelay
        Striving for mediocrity
        • Jul 2009
        • 10516

        #4
        Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDbyEnZghaQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDbyEnZghaQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
        Hack!!.. http://cougaruteforum.com/showpost.p...29&postcount=5

        Just kidding...people that dumb deserve to be mocked more than once.

        Comment

        • DU Ute
          RIP CUF
          • Dec 2008
          • 7393

          #5
          Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          Hack!!.. http://cougaruteforum.com/showpost.p...29&postcount=5

          Just kidding...people that dumb deserve to be mocked more than once.
          Yeah, it really deserves its own thread.
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

          Comment

          • Donuthole
            Official Outgayer
            • Nov 2008
            • 25268

            #6
            Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
            I do enjoy the fact that the best byu smack comes from simply putting cougar fans and players in front of a camera and documenting what happens.
            Agreed. I wish Ute fans would give us some ammo.

            [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGV88-T4wgk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGV88-T4wgk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #7
              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Agreed. I wish Ute fans would give us some ammo.

              [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGV88-T4wgk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGV88-T4wgk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
              This would be funnier if I had any idea what she was saying. This is before the game, right? At what looks like about 11:00 in the morning. Did she say she's no longer married? Huh.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • JohnnyLingo
                La Naranja
                • Nov 2008
                • 3976

                #8
                Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Agreed. I wish Ute fans would give us some ammo.
                The pirate ship idea is the gift that keeps on giving.

                [YOUTUBE]fR8sc-xTErA[/YOUTUBE]

                Comment

                • DU Ute
                  RIP CUF
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 7393

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Agreed. I wish Ute fans would give us some ammo.

                  [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGV88-T4wgk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGV88-T4wgk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
                  You're complicating the process. The beauty of documenting byu fans and players is the lack of alcohol needed to achieve the desired result.
                  "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                  "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                  "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                  Comment

                  • SloanHater
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 1348

                    #10
                    Surprising how homoerotic it gets in Provo at night.

                    Comment

                    • Art Vandelay
                      Striving for mediocrity
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 10516

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Agreed. I wish Ute fans would give us some ammo.

                      [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGV88-T4wgk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGV88-T4wgk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
                      I tried to find videos of that crazy lady who dances at the Hunstman's center or another one I vaguely recall of the same lady or someone similar drunkenly dancing at whatever bowl the Utes went to 2 years ago. I grew tired of sorting through all the videos not showing anyone acting stupidly and gave up.

                      Comment

                      • Brian
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 2164

                        #12
                        "If" he was a dude?
                        What's that supposed to mean?
                        I intend to live forever.
                        So far, so good.
                        --Steven Wright

                        Comment

                        • statman
                          Rabblerouser
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 2799

                          #13
                          Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                          The pirate ship idea is the gift that keeps on giving.

                          [YOUTUBE]fR8sc-xTErA[/YOUTUBE]
                          Like syphillus...

                          Comment

                          • OhioBlue
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 1129

                            #14
                            Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                            I do enjoy the fact that the best byu smack comes from simply putting cougar fans and players in front of a camera and documenting what happens.
                            I don't know about anyone else, but I actually thought the vid was funny. And not in a 'laughing at you not with you' kind of way, but actually legitimately worth an out-loud laugh at times.

                            "If he were a dude..." = funny

                            "let me answer your question with a question.....how do you think I"m feeling?!?!?" = funny

                            "I don't even know what to do with my hands right now" = once again, funny. on many levels.

                            So there's some general nerdiness in there too...but the guy holding the mic was funny himself. All in all, I think there are far better exhibits of BYU Peculiarity out there.

                            Or maybe it's just me....

                            Comment

                            Working...