Doug Robinson's follow up article.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JohnnyLingo
    La Naranja
    • Nov 2008
    • 3976

    #16
    Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    What. Nobody liked my email to him??

    I thought it was somewhat clever and he would get a good chuckle out of it...

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37992

      #17
      Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
      I don't think the chick in the pink has anything to worry about. She's pretty cute, and she's got a big rack. She'll make friends pretty quick I think.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Indy Coug
        Heartless Bastard
        • Dec 2008
        • 18747

        #18
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        I don't think the chick in the pink has anything to worry about. She's pretty cute, and she's got a big rack. She'll make friends pretty quick I think.
        They're clearly making fun of her butt.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

        http://twitter.com/CougarStats

        Comment

        • byu71
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22070

          #19
          Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
          Man, I wish I was guiding her along her way instead of you. Of course that is, if she is over 18 and not married.

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14095

            #20
            Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            They're clearly making fun of her butt.
            She just needs to move to a more racially diverse school. Sir Mix-a-Lot's taste in women is not all that uncommon.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #21
              Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
              Who gives a flying crap if Robinson said scheduling Oklahoma was a mistake???? So what? He doesn't have any pull in the BYU athletic department. Why must the fanbase be a bunch of a-holes and spam Robinson about it, now that we somehow managed to win the game?
              Amen.

              Comment

              Working...