Utah v. San Jose State - predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pelagius
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5288

    #1

    Utah v. San Jose State - predictions

    Week #2 of the Utah prediction contest.

    Remember, that the first two lines of a prediction post should take the following form:

    Utah|X
    SJSU|Y

    The order is important; Utah should be on the first line. The delimiter is a pipe/vertical bar (|). Remember, it is not a lower case L (l). The pipe/vertical bar key can usually be found above the enter key on your keyboard (as in SHIFT-\). That formatting is important because the data are gathered via a automated script.

    Note, you can update or change your prediction up until kickoff. The script automatically will use your last prediction post.

    If anyone's results from last week didn't get counted please edit your post to the proper format and I will update the results to include your prediction.
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #2
    Utah|38
    SJSU|7
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #3
      Utah|34
      SJSU|24

      Comment

      • BoylenOver
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 9146

        #4
        Utah|34
        SJSU|13
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

        Comment

        • Jarid in Cedar
          CS Institutional Memory
          • Jun 2009
          • 13234

          #5
          Utah|34
          SJSU|14
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

          -Rick Majerus

          Comment

          • Brian
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 2164

            #6
            Utah|47
            SJSU|10

            And, to test your hex parsing:
            Utah|2F
            SJSU|A
            I intend to live forever.
            So far, so good.
            --Steven Wright

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #7
              Utah|38
              SJSU|9
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37973

                #8
                Utah|38
                SJSU|13
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #9
                  UTAH|38
                  SJSU|20
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • scottie
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5247

                    #10
                    Utah|34
                    SJSU|10

                    Comment

                    • I.J. Reilly
                      Nobody's Fool
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 2949

                      #11
                      Utah|27
                      SJSU|13

                      Comment

                      • BoylenOver
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 9146

                        #12
                        Before the season, I was mildly worried about SJSU's experience (15 returning seniors).

                        After what USC did to them yesterday, I'm not even a little worried.
                        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                        Comment

                        • The_Tick
                          Made something of myself
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7291

                          #13
                          Utah|42
                          SJSU|13

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #14
                            Utah|34
                            SJSU|17
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • Flystripper
                              Degenerate Gambler
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 14089

                              #15
                              Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                              Before the season, I was mildly worried about SJSU's experience (15 returning seniors).

                              After what USC did to them yesterday, I'm not even a little worried.

                              remember it's SC but yeah... you guys should be fine.
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

                              Comment

                              Working...