vindication

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #1

    vindication

    sort of.

    I ran into a very nice Texas HP who was kind enough to point out that I was driving 84 in a 60.

    "ma'am, care to explain why you're driving so fast?"

    "well, um, yeah. We lost the game really bad and I'm trying to get home and forget about it."

    "Is that right? The Sooners lost? Who were y'all playing?"

    "BYU."

    "who??"



    hehehe.
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37987

    #2
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    sort of.

    I ran into a very nice Texas HP who was kind enough to point out that I was driving 84 in a 60.

    "ma'am, care to explain why you're driving so fast?"

    "well, um, yeah. We lost the game really bad and I'm trying to get home and forget about it."

    "Is that right? The Sooners lost? Who were y'all playing?"

    "BYU."

    "who??"



    hehehe.
    Whatever you have to do to cope.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • beefytee
      Board eye candy
      • Mar 2009
      • 7542

      #3
      They are trying to forget us too.

      Comment

      • Babs
        Not a Lawyer
        • Nov 2008
        • 17128

        #4
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Whatever you have to do to cope.
        well, it's too early to drink.

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37987

          #5
          Originally posted by Babs View Post
          well, it's too early to drink.
          You're already home, right? Let it all go! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy watching you post while plastered.
          Last edited by falafel; 09-06-2009, 09:40 AM.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Babs
            Not a Lawyer
            • Nov 2008
            • 17128

            #6
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            You're already home, right? Let it all go! I'm sure I'm not the only one be who enjoy watching you post while plastered.
            hiccup.

            Comment

            • Borg
              Tour de CS 2013?
              • Dec 2008
              • 1501

              #7
              hee hee....I like your avatar, I guess you're a winner either way.

              I take it today, you'll be giving your spellcheck a real workout!
              "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

              Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

              Comment

              Working...