What's going through Austin Collie's mind right now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • doctorcoug
    To Win is to Honor Him
    • Jun 2009
    • 2273

    #1

    What's going through Austin Collie's mind right now?

    Do you think he would like to have traded the money to be on that field?
    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

    "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"
  • Teenage Dirtbag
    Since 1971
    • Nov 2008
    • 1096

    #2
    Um, hell no.

    Comment

    • Sizzle
      #ThisIsY
      • Nov 2008
      • 9004

      #3
      Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
      Do you think he would like to have traded the money to be on that field?
      No. But I'll bet he is very happy for his boys right now.

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #4
        Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
        Do you think he would like to have traded the money to be on that field?
        Uh, he's making serious coin catching passes from Peyton Manning. And he'll probably be starting in the slot. I'd guess no.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Teenage Dirtbag
          Since 1971
          • Nov 2008
          • 1096

          #5
          Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
          No. But I'll bet he is very happy for his boys right now.
          It looked like there was a pretty good contingent of guys down there. I saw Chad Lewis and Reno Mahe. I wonder who else was there.

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #6
            Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
            It looked like there was a pretty good contingent of guys down there. I saw Chad Lewis and Reno Mahe. I wonder who else was there.
            I was glad to see that smug ass Barry Switzer there in a box.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Sizzle
              #ThisIsY
              • Nov 2008
              • 9004

              #7
              Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
              It looked like there was a pretty good contingent of guys down there. I saw Chad Lewis and Reno Mahe. I wonder who else was there.
              Yeah, I saw both of those guys as well. I'm sure having NFL guys encouraging on the sideline helps. Hopefully we'll see some more guys continue the tradition.

              Comment

              • FMCoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 6825

                #8
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                I was glad to see that smug ass Barry Switzer there in a box.
                I wish they had showed him at the end of the game.
                "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                Comment

                • cougjunkie
                  *Banned*
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 23223

                  #9
                  Speaking of Former Cougars did you guys see Reno Mahe rocking the T.O. Bills jersey?

                  I dont think Austin would trade it, but I think Bryan Kehl is the type of guy that would.
                  *Banned*

                  Comment

                  • Sizzle
                    #ThisIsY
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 9004

                    #10
                    Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
                    I wish they had showed him at the end of the game.
                    You wanted to see the look of vindication on his face for not playing BYU 25 years earlier?

                    Comment

                    • il Padrino Ute
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 19161

                      #11
                      My guess is that he was happy for his college team as he may have been sitting on a sofa watching it on a 120" screen HDTV thinking "I made the right decision."
                      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                      Comment

                      • TheAzzuri
                        Junior Member
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 454

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        I was glad to see that smug ass Barry Switzer there in a box.
                        Listening to him was what made me cheer for Utah at the Sugar Bowl last year. What a doucebag.

                        Comment

                        • venkman
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 2199

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          I was glad to see that smug ass Barry Switzer there in a box.

                          BYU-2, OU-0

                          Love it!
                          "Remember to double tap"

                          Comment

                          • CJF
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 8497

                            #14
                            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            Speaking of Former Cougars did you guys see Reno Mahe rocking the T.O. Bills jersey?

                            I dont think Austin would trade it, but I think Bryan Kehl is the type of guy that would.
                            Kehl was on the BYU sidelines. You know he wanted to get in there.
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #15
                              Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                              Speaking of Former Cougars did you guys see Reno Mahe rocking the T.O. Bills jersey?

                              I dont think Austin would trade it, but I think Bryan Kehl is the type of guy that would.
                              I am pretty sure Kehl was on the sideline tonight, rocking a white BYU polo.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              Working...