Congratulations BYU Fans!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #1

    Congratulations BYU Fans!

    Great win. The D was very, very impressive...so many key stops when they needed it.

    Enjoy it!
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #2
    Here, here. I will drink to your success for those who don't do that sort of thing.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • pellegrino
      miserere me
      • Jan 2009
      • 12100

      #3
      Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      Here, here. I will drink to your success for those who don't do that sort of thing.
      have a double on me.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

      pelagius

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #4
        Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
        have a double on me.
        Given that I may be doing alot of surrogate drinking, I better prep my liver for the onslaught
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • redrumu
          Resident know it all
          • Dec 2008
          • 32

          #5
          Yup, congratz. OU looked overconfident. It looked like they didn't even try to game plan specifically for you guys and got burnt in the process.

          Not that it wasn't a big blow, but I doubt they would have won even with Bradford in the game. They kept playing right into the teeth of your defensive strength probably thinking they have better athletes and would wear you down.

          It looks like Bronco has changed his game planning philosophy. The MWC is one step closer to BCShood.

          Comment

          Working...