Sounds like Unga may be out...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #1

    Sounds like Unga may be out...

    Prepare yourselves for JJ Diluigi.
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #2
    I hope someone gets him a steak he can eat, then puke and eat again. He always plays his best games after that.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • DU Ute
      RIP CUF
      • Dec 2008
      • 7393

      #3
      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Prepare yourselves for JJ Diluigi.
      Looks like I need to adjust my prediction.

      Condolences from myself and my fellow Utes to all my Cougar brothers and sisters.

      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #4
        No, Oklahoma needs to prepare themselves for JJ Effin' Diluigi. He is going to run wild on that string cheese defense.

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #5
          Well, no it seems he may be just fine. Lots of conflicting reports. My guess: He ain't 100% or even close.

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #6
            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Well, no it seems he may be just fine. Lots of conflicting reports. My guess: He ain't 100% or even close.
            My guess is he'll play. But he's nowhere near 100%. Which sucks.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #7
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              No, Oklahoma needs to prepare themselves for JJ Effin' Diluigi. He is going to run wild on that string cheese defense.
              I think you meant Swiss cheese. Why would string cheese defense be easy to run through?
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #8
                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                I think you meant Swiss cheese. Why would string cheese defense be easy to run through?
                No, I meant string cheese because JJ effin' D will peel it apart super easy.

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #9
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  No, I meant string cheese because JJ effin' D will peel it apart super easy.
                  Gouda!
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • Sizzle
                    #ThisIsY
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 9004

                    #10
                    No, get ready for Bryan Kariya. Boy represting the "DC" will fill in nicely.

                    Comment

                    • BlueHair
                      Boom Bitches!!!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2894

                      #11
                      The word I just got is that Harvey is playing and will be better than 100%. Something like 115-116%.
                      Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

                      Comment

                      • LiveCoug
                        LA Ute loves me
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18488

                        #12
                        Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
                        The word I just got is that Harvey is playing and will be better than 100%. Something like 115-116%.
                        Unfortunately we need him at 156%+

                        Comment

                        • Sizzle
                          #ThisIsY
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 9004

                          #13
                          Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
                          The word I just got is that Harvey is playing and will be better than 100%. Something like 115-116%.
                          My sources say out. We need him, but we also need him healthy the rest of the year.

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69689

                            #14
                            What did I miss? Is he sick or injured?
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Sizzle
                              #ThisIsY
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9004

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              What did I miss? Is he sick or injured?
                              Hammy that has kept him out.

                              Comment

                              Working...