That was a really bad play call. Really bad.
Boise St. V. Oregon
Collapse
X
-
Only as stupid as the play called with the safety.Originally posted by Sizzle View PostYour QB is huge. You have a big 240 back. It is 4th and 1. So you decide to run them east-west. That is not Crowtonesque. At least he wouldn't call that in the shotgun.
Stupid, stupid, stupid."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
There's a reason Bob Davie isn't on a sideline anymore.Originally posted by Sizzle View PostThe commentators are killing me... How would Boise State do in a BCS conference. One big statistic against them is the talent. Seriously, since when did talent become a quantifiable statistic to judge teams?"Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
Watching how much pressure BSU is getting on masoli makes my belly feel funny....Kinda like when I climbed the rope in gym"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
-
Holy cow, another fumble...If Oregon's O was not so inept, they would be up by 2 tds by now"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
Comment