Go Aggies!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Colly Wolly
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1824

    #1

    Go Aggies!!!

    eom
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
    eom
    Even Reagan is red with embarrassment by that statement.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #3
      Is the Aggie game on TV? I thought it might be on KJZZ, but it isn't listed.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • Colly Wolly
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 1824

        #4
        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
        Even Reagan is red with embarrassment by that statement.

        Comment

        • Hot Lunch
          Out of Office
          • Nov 2008
          • 7842

          #5
          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          Is the Aggie game on TV? I thought it might be on KJZZ, but it isn't listed.
          I will definitely be watching the Aggie game tonight.
          "Take it to the Bank"

          Comment

          • Colly Wolly
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 1824

            #6
            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            Is the Aggie game on TV? I thought it might be on KJZZ, but it isn't listed.
            LOL.

            Comment

            Working...