My hopes for BYU just went up slightly.
So, if Gresham is out, and DeMarcus Granger is out
Collapse
X
-
This is the source of the confusion. The university "leaked" comments last night, on the subscription boards (one of which I'm on), via a couple of members that are known to be AD officials. The comments were not very specific, but indicated that Granger is still fighting his back, and that Gresham is out indefinitely. The Gresham injury was not specified, but most rumors have him out with a knee injury. In some places the two cases were conflated and had Gresham out with a back problem.Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
Annnyway, I would anticipate that the first credible source to comment on the injuries will be this guy
sports editor for the Oklahoman.
-
Thanks Babs. Granger is honestly one of the guys I am most worried about giving our young O-Line fits, and throwing the timing of our offense off. I hate seeing guys have back problems, but him being out would be a relief that Max Hall will have less back problems after this game. Hopefully.
Also, in a semi Utah related note from the twitter site you linked, I found this interesting:
Miike Gundy just named Alex Cate his backup QB.
Comment
-
Reports I read are saying that Greshman has a torn meniscus and is looking at 4-6 weeks.*Banned*
Comment
-
Our sources tell us Gresham "tweaked" his knee at practice on Tuesday and did not take part in Wednesday's drills. He was in street clothes but not on crutches and seemed to be walking fine. He has had soreness in this knee before.
There will be a more thorough evaluation later today, but at this point, everything else is just speculation and Internet rumor."Take it to the Bank"
Comment
-
Well, now I won't be betting on Oklahoma beating the spread. Instead of 25-30 point win, I'm looking at 17-21 point win.Originally posted by Sizzle View PostPart of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”
Comment
-
Reading CB, you'd think the loss of Gresham suddenly turned Oklahoma into Colorado State.If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
-
Is Granger out too?Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
Comment
-
Uh-oh. If Granger misses three games, the Sooners will be in a world of trouble.Originally posted by Sizzle View PostIs Granger out too?"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
Comment