His answer to question #3 is just an excuse. He's gutless.
Saban just can't admit that Utah was the better team...
Collapse
X
-
Saban just can't admit that Utah was the better team...
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear LeaderTags: None
-
-
The world needs to know what a pussy Saban is."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
As an LSU fan, I heartily agree that Saban is an ass.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostHis answer to question #3 is just an excuse. He's gutless.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...obref=obinsiteAwesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
Comment
-
Since we have Ute and BYU fans here, just so we're clear on both counts:
1. Bama didn't lose interest in their bowl
2. BYU lost interest in their bowl game
Comment
-
"Unfortunately in college football right now there is so much emphasis on the national championship game that people lose interest in everything else and that's not a good thing. I've never been that much for a playoff, but I saw it first-hand last year when we were playing Florida, No. 1 vs. No. 2 in the SEC championship game. Then we go play in the Sugar Bowl which should be a premier event for our fans and the players and it wasn't. Not because we lost the game, it was just the overall enthusiasm, energy, the interest, the sense of urgency, it wasn't there because it wasn't the national championship game."
Translation:
"Once we got our asses kicked by Utah, we decided that playing in our first BCS game ever and first bowl game since 2004, was no big deal." Saban is gutless and one of the biggest lowlifes in college football."To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
—Abraham Maslow
Comment
-
Wait, didn't you become an "LSU fan" after Saban had already left LSU for Miami and Miami for Alabama? Not that you can't hate Saban--he's definitely an ass--but is your hatred for him really linked to your LSU fanship? Isn't that sort of like if mpfunk were bemoaning the Blazers' choice to draft Sam Bowie over Jordan?Originally posted by nikuman View PostAs an LSU fan, I heartily agree that Saban is an ass.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Honest question Utes, if you had Alabama's 08' schedule, how would you have finished?Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostHis answer to question #3 is just an excuse. He's gutless.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...obref=obinsite
My prediction:
Clemson @ (Georgia Dome): 50/50
Tulane: W
Western Kentucky: W
@Arkansas: 50/50
@Georgia: L
Kentucky: W
Ole Miss: 50/50
Arkansas State: W
@Tennessee: W
@LSU: L
Miss. State: W
Auburn: W
Florida @ (Georgia Dome): L
7 wins, 3 losses and 3 toss-ups
Utah had a great season, extremely favorable schedule, and played great in the Sugar Bowl. Who cares what Saban thinks, let it go already.
Comment
-
I think the world knows. He has definitely made it more than clear. The best approach for Ute Fan is to not complain about a lack of respect from Saban. Rather, act indifferent towards anything he says.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostThe world needs to know what a pussy Saban is.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Flip that coin. Would 'Bama have defeated TCU or Oregon State?Originally posted by Ruby Soho View PostHonest question Utes, if you had Alabama's 08' schedule, how would you have finished?
RichRod should take the Saban route and say "once we lost to Utah we knew we were out of the National Championship game, and were deflated. The rest of the season was meaningless."
Comment
-
Originally posted by YOhio View PostSaban is right. No way the Utes could have defeated Alabama under normal circumstances. No way.
Last edited by Jarid in Cedar; 08-31-2009, 12:29 PM."The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
-
-
Originally posted by Ruby Soho View PostHonest question Utes, if you had Alabama's 08' schedule, how would you have finished?
My prediction:
Clemson @ (Georgia Dome): 50/50
Tulane: W
Western Kentucky: W
@Arkansas: 50/50
@Georgia: L
Kentucky: W
Ole Miss: 50/50
Arkansas State: W
@Tennessee: W
@LSU: L
Miss. State: W
Auburn: W
Florida @ (Georgia Dome): L
7 wins, 3 losses and 3 toss-ups
Utah had a great season, extremely favorable schedule, and played great in the Sugar Bowl. Who cares what Saban thinks, let it go already.
Utah won 5 games by 7 points or less, so a good question would be what would Utah's record be if they played the same exact schedule all over again?
Comment
-
I never thought I'd see you be an apologist of any sort. You've removed yourself from your Carbon County roots.Originally posted by YOhio View PostSaban is right. No way the Utes could have defeated Alabama under normal circumstances. No way."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment

Comment