No announcement yet.

Coug on coog violence - BYU vs Houston 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As atrocious as the defense was for 2 quarters, I got to give them props in the fourth quarter. Offense turned it on, but defense kept it from becoming a shoot out.

Comment

• Houston had 0 points, 20 yards, and one first down in the fourth quarter. Props to the D for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
        Houston had 0 points, 20 yards, and one first down in the fourth quarter. Props to the D for that.
        Absolutely, I take back most of the bad things I said about them.

Comment

• I’ll take 26 points from Houston any day of the week. Well done D.

And my goodness, Mr. Wilson. He is playing on the level of our best ever.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• That was fun. It was good to see them in person.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Tune went from great to ordinary in the final quarter. Was it simply a personal regression to the mean or was it better D? Whatever, I'm thankful one QB was superb in the fourth.

Comment

• Grimes hasn't gotten enough credit this season, IMO. He seems to have figured things out in his third season and we are lucky to have him. Hopefully we can keep him for a while. Helps to have a QB like Wilson, but the play calling overall has been great.

Comment

• I can’t help but think I may be to blame for the shoddy performance in the middle part of the game. I apologize and will never pick against BYU again.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                    Grimes hasn't gotten enough credit this season, IMO. He seems to have figured things out in his third season and we are lucky to have him. Hopefully we can keep him for a while.
                    The synergy with him and Wilson has been something to behold.
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Feel awful for Hoge. Hasn't he been out the whole season so far? It's concerning that he isn't better yet. I hope it isn't something permanent.

Comment

• That was so much fun. Wilson is incredible and Dax carried us. Game ball should also go to Houston #76
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Tangential, but Blake Freeland sure likes him a false start, huh?
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• SVP watching

https://twitter.com/notthefakesvp/st...786644992?s=21

Comment

• I wasn’t tracking Dax’s stats. Nine catches, 184 (!) yards, 3 TDS. Incredible.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• 43 points ... win by 17 ... Houston dominates time of possession by 10:00 minutes. That's an impressive offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X