Coug on coog violence - BYU vs Houston 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Joe Public
    8.1 YPC
    • Apr 2011
    • 8530

    #46
    Go get some points, boys.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

    "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

    Comment

    • Bo Diddley
      Senior
      • Jul 2012
      • 18800

      #47
      Come on, AA! Yell a little louder at the TV!

      Comment

      • Joe Public
        8.1 YPC
        • Apr 2011
        • 8530

        #48
        Kick it.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

        Comment

        • Lost Student
          BAND!
          • Nov 2008
          • 4324

          #49
          Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
          Kick it.
          Agree
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

          Comment

          • BigPiney
            Huge Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 12367

            #50
            Such a stupid play call. Mental midgets.

            Comment

            • Clark Addison
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 10310

              #51
              Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
              Agree
              Me too. Especially now.

              Comment

              • BigPiney
                Huge Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 12367

                #52
                And they used all the timeouts. Dummies.

                I bet Kalani is really blinkng right now.

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8530

                  #53
                  Good grief.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #54
                    What the fuck is our defense doing? Looking like a bunch of fucking bowling pins.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • BigFatMeanie
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7114

                      #55
                      No pressure and a QB that can pick apart the zone. BYU is getting out coached and outplayed

                      Comment

                      • Bo Diddley
                        Senior
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 18800

                        #56
                        It's definitely going to be up to the offense to win this one.

                        Comment

                        • Clark Addison
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10310

                          #57
                          I'm no defensive genius, but I think when the opposing qb is 15 of 16, something isn't right.

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #58
                            I hate that we are 100% sure that there will be no halftime adjustments on defense

                            Comment

                            • Donuthole
                              Official Outgayer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 25268

                              #59
                              That last set of downs by BYU was a textbook display of how not to manage the clock at the end of a half.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                              Comment

                              • Bo Diddley
                                Senior
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 18800

                                #60
                                Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                That last set of downs by BYU was a textbook display of how not to manage the clock at the end of a half.
                                Was thinking the same.

                                Comment

                                Working...