If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Green Monstah
    Royal Rooter
    • Aug 2010
    • 13953

    #1

    If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis

    A thread dedicated to all things Billy Madison and BYU’s 3rd string RB.

    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

    "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson
  • frank ryan
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12349

    #2
    He's primarily a wide receiver. We are just thin at running back. I really like him and hope he, Kody Epps and Keanu Hill get some targets this year.

    Comment

    • BigPiney
      Huge Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12364

      #3
      Great name and thread.

      I quoted that to my wife last night during the game.

      "Stop looking at me Swan!"

      Comment

      • Katy Lied
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 9435

        #4
        How did we go from having this huge rb corp to drafting a frosh WR as RB. I saw that he is a shifty runner, but I'm worried about his longevity. He seems slender.

        As fast as he is, I want him running down the field getting bumped, not getting tackled on all sides from running up the middle.

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #5
          Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          He's primarily a wide receiver. We are just thin at running back. I really like him and hope he, Kody Epps and Keanu Hill get some targets this year.
          Epps got a couple targets vs Troy, ftr.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          Working...