Unknown stars 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrumNFeather
    Invisible Swordsman
    • Nov 2008
    • 8854

    #16
    Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Add Shaky Smithson to that list as well. I think he's a guy that they'll need to get on the field.

    I'll also throw out Kenrick Moei (sp?) RS Freshmen TE for the Utes.

    Defensively, Dave Kruger could be surprisingly productive this year.
    I will call all three of these good.

    "But Drum, how can Moei be considered a good call?"

    For one, he had a killer block vs. Wyoming where he took out two guys. And secondly, he has 2 catches for 56 yards. That is a 28 yard per catch average. Pretty good!

    Smithson has 24 carries for 102 yards and 3 TDs as well as 10 catches on the year.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

    Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

    Comment

    Working...