Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart Football discusses, USC, Norm Chow, and BYU (sort of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Football discusses, USC, Norm Chow, and BYU (sort of)

Dr. Saturday: Chris Brown from Smart Football deconstructs USC's offense

This is turning into my favorite blog. Great x's and o's discussion.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
    Dr. Saturday: Chris Brown from Smart Football deconstructs USC's offense

This is turning into my favorite blog. Great x's and o's discussion.
    Great blog find BO, I likee.

BTW is there a better name for a sports blog than heyjennyslater?

Comment

Cool read.

Comment

He has a great blog. I am serious that Yahoo! Sports is starting to be my go to before checking out ESPN, Fox, CNN/SI, etc. They have some great blog writers across several sports.

I've always been a Chow fan. Very interesting read. I thought it was interesting that with Kiffin and Sark's tweaks the success was marginal still. As much as I hate the Broncos, their zone blocking with the run is awesome. I am not sold on zone blocking in pass protection. In fact I much prefer man. I think it better identifies matchup problems and allows for better in game adjustments than just leaving your backs in to block the whole time.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

BO, go ahead and admit that this was just a passive-aggressive shot at BYU. You're so transparent.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            BO, go ahead and admit that this was just a passive-aggressive shot at BYU. You're so transparent.
            Well that is BO's MO.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              What is the deal with that Bronco Mendenhall fella, anyway?
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

I have had a hard time with Chris Brown since the whole Rihanna thing.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                X