Limiting Media Access

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #16
    I've no problem with it. It's KW's team, so it's his call.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • Hot Lunch
      Out of Office
      • Nov 2008
      • 7842

      #17
      Sounds like Louks didn't have a good practice at all. At least that is what the guys on 1280 are reporting.
      "Take it to the Bank"

      Comment

      • Hot Lunch
        Out of Office
        • Nov 2008
        • 7842

        #18
        Scotty G is saying on 1320 that they were able to see some of practice. He said that Jordan Wynn in his opinion is the best qb and was the best from what they saw today. He said they saw more of Wynn and Cain than they did of Louks.

        He is saying that Jordan Wynn stood out more in his opinion.
        "Take it to the Bank"

        Comment

        • UtahDan
          *
          • Nov 2008
          • 14496

          #19
          Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          Scotty G is saying on 1320 that they were able to see some of practice. He said that Jordan Wynn in his opinion is the best qb and was the best from what they saw today. He said they saw more of Wynn and Cain than they did of Louks.

          He is saying that Jordan Wynn stood out more in his opinion.
          If that is true, we are in trouble.

          Comment

          • Jarid in Cedar
            CS Institutional Memory
            • Jun 2009
            • 13234

            #20
            Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
            If that is true, we are in trouble.
            I think you would see alot of Asiata, Flanker screen, etc regardless of who starts. They are going to ask the QB to be more of a manager this year than a decision maker. Cain may have the advantage in this department from what I have heard. I am encouraged to hear that the kicking game is coming around compared to the spring camp.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

            -Rick Majerus

            Comment

            • UtahDan
              *
              • Nov 2008
              • 14496

              #21
              Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
              I think you would see alot of Asiata, Flanker screen, etc regardless of who starts. They are going to ask the QB to be more of a manager this year than a decision maker. Cain may have the advantage in this department from what I have heard. I am encouraged to hear that the kicking game is coming around compared to the spring camp.
              Yeah, I expect it will be a lot like Urban's first year in terms of approach. I guess I was hoping that one of the older guys would stand out. No doubt there will be heavy doses of running and the defense will be stout again. The kicking game will be critical because with a manager type at QB it won't be a high octane offense. We'll see, maybe I'm wrong.

              Comment

              • JohnnyLingo
                La Naranja
                • Nov 2008
                • 3976

                #22
                Sports media need to get over themselves.

                They can easily be replaced by a webcam and a coach using Twitter or a blog.

                Comment

                Working...