Somebody get Rocky Long a pacifier - BYU vs SDSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69717

    #16
    That dropped pass cost us the drive.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • All-American
      Right, as Usual
      • Nov 2008
      • 15668

      #17
      We are making too many unforced errors on O. Missed slants, dropped pass....
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

      Comment

      • CardiacCoug
        вот так штука
        • Nov 2008
        • 11013

        #18
        Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Actually I guess my beef really would have been the play call.
        I really thought they would play action and throw there.

        Too soon to ask for Romney at QB? Sorry SU!

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25268

          #19
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          That dropped pass cost us the drive.
          Well, that and Hifo running a 4 yard route on 4th and 6.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • All-American
            Right, as Usual
            • Nov 2008
            • 15668

            #20
            Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            I really thought they would play action and throw there.

            Too soon to ask for Romney at QB? Sorry SU!
            Thing is, not all the unforced errors are Zac’s.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69717

              #21
              Loving our defense so far.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • BigPiney
                Huge Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 12367

                #22
                Hifo is a mental midget.

                Comment

                • Lost Student
                  BAND!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4324

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  That dropped pass cost us the drive.
                  Gunner trying to help out his brother by making Wilson look bad.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                  Comment

                  • SCcoug
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 7625

                    #24
                    Shumway has been money this year with those tough sideline catches.

                    Comment

                    • Bo Diddley
                      Senior
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 18802

                      #25
                      Beautiful touch on that pass.

                      Comment

                      • Bo Diddley
                        Senior
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 18802

                        #26
                        Followed up with a nice run. The offense is turning the corner.

                        Comment

                        • CardiacCoug
                          вот так штука
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 11013

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                          Beautiful touch on that pass.
                          Yup the key to that is Katoa not having to break stride.

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69717

                            #28
                            Offense self destructs again. This time a killer penalty.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • All-American
                              Right, as Usual
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 15668

                              #29
                              Fortuitous delay of game penalty there.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                              Comment

                              • Donuthole
                                Official Outgayer
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 25268

                                #30
                                Thank goodness for that delay of game. That kick was at least 5 yards short.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                                There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                                Comment

                                Working...