BYU vs UMass- predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • happyone
    Board Bookworm
    • Mar 2009
    • 5398

    #16
    Y|56
    UMass|14

    I may be small, but I'm slow.

    A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #17
      BYU|62
      UMass|13

      Comment

      • Goatnapper'96
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 10924

        #18
        BYU|55
        UMass|17
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

        I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

        Comment

        • Joe Public
          8.1 YPC
          • Apr 2011
          • 8530

          #19
          BYU|56
          UMass|6
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

          Comment

          • SCcoug
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 7625

            #20
            BYU|52
            UMass|3

            Comment

            • Sleeping in EQ
              Philosopher of Men
              • Nov 2008
              • 4188

              #21
              BYU|45
              UMass|7
              We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

              Comment

              • Parrot Head
                Operation Hot Mother
                • Nov 2008
                • 2322

                #22
                BYU|48
                Umass|10
                I have nothing else to say at this time.

                Comment

                Working...