This Spud's for 'YU - Idaho State vs BYU Game thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #16
    Nice drive there. No need to throw the ball.

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #17
      Mccann and Fowler breaking down UMass and Purdue and talking about Purdue's struggles and yadda yadda...


      UMass played Northwestern. Not Purdue. Come on boys.

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #18
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Mccann and Fowler breaking down UMass and Purdue and talking about Purdue's struggles and yadda yadda...


        UMass played Northwestern. Not Purdue. Come on boys.
        LOL. And now they double down by saying Purdue beat UMass 45-6 today. PURDUE HAD A BYE TODAY.

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #19

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #20
            Finau's legs are always pumping. I like his game.

            Comment

            • happyone
              Board Bookworm
              • Mar 2009
              • 5398

              #21
              It looks like Wilson is over his jitters

              I may be small, but I'm slow.

              A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69687

                #22
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Finau's legs are always pumping. I like his game.
                Me too.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #23
                  Man.. Has their been a bigger fall from grace than Jake Oldroyd? My goodness.

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69687

                    #24
                    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    Man.. Has their been a bigger fall from grace than Jake Oldroyd? My goodness.
                    Foldroyd
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • All-American
                      Right, as Usual
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 15664

                      #25
                      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Man.. Has their been a bigger fall from grace than Jake Oldroyd? My goodness.
                      For insight on that question, we turn to BYUTV consultant Tanner Mangum.
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                      Comment

                      • frank ryan
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12351

                        #26
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        Man.. Has their been a bigger fall from grace than Jake Oldroyd? My goodness.
                        McCann jinxed the hell out of him.

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18488

                          #27
                          Originally posted by All-American View Post
                          For insight on that question, we turn to BYUTV consultant Tanner Mangum.

                          Comment

                          • Lost Student
                            BAND!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4324

                            #28
                            Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            For insight on that question, we turn to BYUTV consultant Tanner Mangum.
                            Brutal.

                            Oldroyd really had nowhere to go but down from how his career started.
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #29

                              Comment

                              • LVAllen
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2013
                                • 3267

                                #30
                                Guys.. I think - and I'm not saying it's for sure because I don't want to jinx it - but I think we might have a shot at winning this.

                                Comment

                                Working...