Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
    Zach Wilson
    Ty'Son Williams
    Tristan Hoge
    Keanu Saleapaga
    Jaren Hall
    Dayan G.
    Zayne Anderson

From what I saw, all of them were out for part or all of the game.
    Ghanwoloku

Comment

The Good: BYU uses the QB sneak...TWICE IN THE SAME GAME! And it WORKED!!!

The Bad: run defense. If I'm on BYU's schedule this year, I'm not sure I'd ever throw a pass. USF started being productive when they quit pretending to pass.

The Ugly: offensive line. Struggles to pass protect. Struggles to run block. They aren't one dimensional - they're no dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Ghanwoloku
        Thank you.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

BYU possessed the ball for over 37 minutes.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I missed a lot of the second half but it seems like opponents are making better halftime adjustments than BYU is. Ugh. I really thought we would win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              I missed a lot of the second half but it seems like opponents are making better halftime adjustments than BYU is. Ugh. I really thought we would win this one.
              Our starters might have, easily. The third-stringers, maybe not so much.

We're kind of scraping the bottom of our depth chart in a few positions now.

Comment

https://twitter.com/DurrantMark/stat...901832192?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Not so fun trip through memory lane here. We owe these SOBs a pounding.

assuming moose doesn’t do his job I vote we make this the game thread. Time to redeem it.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

No! We can't lose the good luck charm provided by Moose's game day threads!

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                      This isn’ta new thread. It’s the 2019 thread bumped.

come on Moose, do your duty.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                        Agree completely. If Moose doesn't post a new thread he should be banned.

I'm bringing this one back up as a backup plan. Here be demons that need exorcising.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• It is clear that Moose has realized that he is our good luck charm this year. I suspect he is trying to sabotage our great season by refusing to start the game thread. A banable offense, for certain.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            It is clear that Moose has realized that he is our good luck charm this year. I suspect he is trying to sabotage our great season by refusing to start the game thread. A banable offense, for certain.
                            Is it time for the return of mildly suggestive game thread titles?

Snipping the Ballgame: USF Bulls @ BYU
                            BYU v USF Bullysticks
                            Smear the Steer: USF @ BYU

Comment

Working...
                            X