Husky Free Intermountain West - BYU vs Washington 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #61
    Originally posted by USUC View Post
    I would love a big game without the obligatory pick or scoop 6.

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    Without that, we are leading at half (good probability...)

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #62
      Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
      Like Tennessee or USC?
      Yeah. We didn’t give one up then. For some fans the only big game is the Utah game. So far this season we lose the game we gave up defensive scores. Let’s see if we can over come one this week.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #63
        I mean, he led with his crown. Little weak, but I'll take it.

        Williams done for the game.. I'm assuming imaging will show bad things

        Comment

        • The_Tick
          Made something of myself
          • Nov 2008
          • 7294

          #64
          F
          Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          Yeah. We didn’t give one up then. For some fans the only big game is the Utah game. So far this season we lose the game we gave up defensive scores. Let’s see if we can over come one this week.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Lol. I was replying with sarcasm. ��

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #65
            We just don't want to win. Freaking Milne.

            Comment

            • Flystripper
              Degenerate Gambler
              • Nov 2008
              • 14089

              #66
              Secure the ball


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment

              • Flystripper
                Degenerate Gambler
                • Nov 2008
                • 14089

                #67
                Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                F

                Lol. I was replying with sarcasm. ��
                Yep I got got it. Was just commenting.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                Comment

                • SCcoug
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7625

                  #68
                  Blitz to TD.

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #69
                    Horrible


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18488

                      #70
                      Hard to think that the game ain't over at this point.

                      Goodness we've blown every good chance.

                      Comment

                      • All-American
                        Right, as Usual
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 15665

                        #71
                        And that’s why we drop 8.

                        Not good enough to be in it with these kinds of mistakes.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18488

                          #72
                          Good Hell. I hate everything.

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #73
                            Sad


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • SCcoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7625

                              #74
                              Our punter gets flagged for an illegal block.

                              Comment

                              • LVAllen
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2013
                                • 3273

                                #75
                                We beat USC?

                                Comment

                                Working...