BYU vs Washington- predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69676

    #31
    Friday and we don't have a game thread. Lol.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21139

      #32
      Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      I had hoped we'd get an HFN appearance this week.
      http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthread.php?p=1428680
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • PaloAltoCougar
        Semper infra dignitatem
        • Nov 2008
        • 16935

        #33
        BYU|27
        UW|24

        Comment

        • New Mexican Disaster
          Suomalainen
          • Nov 2008
          • 4549

          #34
          BYU|20
          Yoo DUb|19

          Comment

          • BigPiney
            Huge Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 12364

            #35
            BYU|31
            UW|29

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18488

              #36
              BYU|31
              Washington|17

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37973

                #37
                BYU|27
                UW|24
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Clark Addison
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10303

                  #38
                  BYU|32
                  UW|24

                  Comment

                  • Sleeping in EQ
                    Philosopher of Men
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4188

                    #39
                    BYU|21
                    UW|20
                    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

                    Comment

                    • Moliere
                      One man.....one pie
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 27876

                      #40
                      BYU|1730
                      UDawgs|2
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                      Comment

                      • Lost Student
                        BAND!
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4324

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post


                        I knew I forgot something. Reading comprehension always was my short suit!
                        So... are you gonna get your pick in or not?
                        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                        Comment

                        • Bo Diddley
                          Senior
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 18786

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                          So... are you gonna get your pick in or not?
                          Yes. It will be in before the posted start time on BYUCougars.com. Nevermind that, at times, their Google calendar has struggled to publish the right time.

                          Comment

                          • SCcoug
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7625

                            #43
                            BYU|28
                            UW|24

                            Comment

                            • Parrot Head
                              Operation Hot Mother
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 2322

                              #44
                              BYU27
                              UW|23
                              I have nothing else to say at this time.

                              Comment

                              • Bo Diddley
                                Senior
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 18786

                                #45
                                BYU|31
                                UW|28

                                Don't tell me!

                                Comment

                                Working...