2019 College Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bo Diddley
    Senior
    • Jul 2012
    • 18802

    #331
    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    i think they were pretty consistent, tbh. they beat the bad teams on the schedule, lost to the two good teams.

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #332
      I guess he's tired of playing in Ogden.

      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69717

        #333
        More fun news from Logan.



        Drug charges have been filed against three Utah State football players days before they are set to play in their final game of the season. The suspects include quarterback Jordan A. Love, wide-receiver Sean L. Carter and running back Gerold M. Bright.
        Whoops.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #334
          So it is looking more like the NFL draft for Love? Or will the UoU take him on a grad transfer?
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • New Mexican Disaster
            Suomalainen
            • Nov 2008
            • 4549

            #335
            Oh my god someone was smoking marijuana? I'm glad they didn't overdose!

            Comment

            • Babs
              Not a Lawyer
              • Nov 2008
              • 17128

              #336
              Any thoughts on what to do in Atlanta? I’ve been a few times before, so I’ve already seen the CFB hall of fame, Coca Cola, etc.

              Comment

              • Art Vandelay
                Striving for mediocrity
                • Jul 2009
                • 10516

                #337
                Originally posted by Babs View Post
                Any thoughts on what to do in Atlanta? I’ve been a few times before, so I’ve already seen the CFB hall of fame, Coca Cola, etc.
                Look for Matlock? That guy was a great attorney!

                Whatever you decide to do, I’m willing to bet it will be more enjoyable than the [emoji527] [emoji502] will be for you. #sjbh


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • SeattleUte
                  Faith crisis consultant
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 20837

                  #338
                  Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  Any thoughts on what to do in Atlanta? I’ve been a few times before, so I’ve already seen the CFB hall of fame, Coca Cola, etc.
                  Go watch LSU slaughter Oklahoma (like the Final Four vs. Villanova)?
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                  --Jonathan Swift

                  Comment

                  • Babs
                    Not a Lawyer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 17128

                    #339
                    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                    Go watch LSU slaughter Oklahoma (like the Final Four vs. Villanova)?
                    I’m sorry your Utes failed to win the PAC 12 again. I’m sure you’ll get ‘em next time.

                    Comment

                    • Bo Diddley
                      Senior
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 18802

                      #340


                      Comment

                      • smokymountainrain
                        Impressive Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22593

                        #341
                        Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        I’m sorry your Utes failed to win the PAC 12 again. I’m sure you’ll get ‘em next time.
                        lol
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

                        Comment

                        • SeattleUte
                          Faith crisis consultant
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 20837

                          #342
                          Originally posted by Babs View Post
                          I’m sorry your Utes failed to win the PAC 12 again. I’m sure you’ll get ‘em next time.
                          This year Utah was admitted to the Association of American Universities. I'd rather have that. Maybe Oklahoma, some day. The Pac 12, conference of AAU members!
                          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                          --Jonathan Swift

                          Comment

                          • Babs
                            Not a Lawyer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 17128

                            #343
                            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                            This year Utah was admitted to the Association of American Universities. I'd rather have that. Maybe Oklahoma, some day. The Pac 12, conference of AAU members!
                            We got the same line when Nebraska left for the Big Ten. That worked out well.

                            As far as what to do in ATL, it turns out the state Capitol is gorgeous.

                            Comment

                            • SeattleUte
                              Faith crisis consultant
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 20837

                              #344
                              Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              We got the same line when Nebraska left for the Big Ten. That worked out well.

                              As far as what to do in ATL, it turns out the state Capitol is gorgeous.
                              Interview with my firm!
                              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                              --Jonathan Swift

                              Comment

                              • USUC
                                Chronic Poseur
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 8795

                                #345
                                Holy hell Oklahoma. No one deserved that 4th spot more than them, but yeesh this is embarrassing.

                                Comment

                                Working...