Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Jitters on that PAT snap. Come on boys!

Comment

• No shutout JIC!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• 3 and out on D!

I'm so stressed right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              No shutout JIC!
              He said we would get 6. He’s correct so far!

Comment

• LOL Utah sucks. Can't tackle or catch the ball.
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Chase Hansen is hateable.

Comment

• PI. Cheaters.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Nice when the offense can just move the ball a little bit.

Covey afraid to come catch that punt for some reason.

Comment

• Corbin?

Comment

• Utah. Lol
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Great start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• I’m straight impressed by Wilson’s poise so far.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• I'd just like to take this moment to note that, after 10 minutes of play, Utah has 9 yards of offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X