Holy War 2018: Feeling Umbrage? Come Kickoff, Utah will too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seldom Seen Smith View Post
    You're the guy who claimed Utah should have hired Dave Rice over Coach K. Even with the #1 pick in the NBA, Rice sucked awfully bad at UNLV.

As for your pass defense rankings, Utah played significantly better passing offenses than byu did and still has the better pass D. Dayan is good for byu, he might be a backup safety at Utah. The NFL will be the final proof, similar to how the NBA is proof you were wrong in your Wright vs Collinsworth prediction.

So, you're a guy who wants proof but the facts prove you wrong.
    NFL performance doesn't prove anything about college performance. Do you really watch college sports and then take solace in how the players perform after they leave Utah? Given that BYU's ranking is significantly better than Utah's on Pass D, I am not sure claiming that they played better pass offense makes much difference. Your approach here might make ute-sense, I guess.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seldom Seen Smith View Post
      You're the guy who claimed Utah should have hired Dave Rice over Coach K. Even with the #1 pick in the NBA, Rice sucked awfully bad at UNLV.

As for your pass defense rankings, Utah played significantly better passing offenses than byu did and still has the better pass D. Dayan is good for byu, he might be a backup safety at Utah. The NFL will be the final proof, similar to how the NBA is proof you were wrong in your Wright vs Collinsworth prediction.

So, you're a guy who wants proof but the facts prove you wrong.
      Dave Rice and Special K both have the same number of NCAA tournament appearances, only difference is that Special K has had two additional years to hit that number. Good call on the facts.

Do we really need to start a list of great college players who didn't make it in the NFL?

Delon Wright is contributing about as much to the Raptors as KC. That is a terrible argument to make. 1st round pick in his 4th year averaging 6 points a game is not something I would use to prove a point.
      *Banned*

Comment

Working...
      X