No announcement yet.

Controlling the Blue Ballfield by Superior Ball Handling : BYU @ BSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way improvement happens next year if BYU doesn't go out and get a juco or grad transfer RB?

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
      Is there any way improvement happens next year if BYU doesn't go out and get a juco or grad transfer RB?
      katoa has been good enough, imo
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Is there any way improvement happens next year if BYU doesn't go out and get a juco or grad transfer RB?
        Ula should be back.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

BYU is after a bigtime juco tailback.

Comment

• I hate our red zone offense. It's almost as if someone has been convincing the team that to get close is still okay, but to put it in, even a little, is a mortal sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              I hope it's Jaylen Warren.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Bill Connelly's five factors box score have BYU a post game win expectancy, based on the stats he tracks, of 75%.

Should have been a win

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                  I hate our red zone offense. It's almost as if someone has been convincing the team that to get close is still okay, but to put it in, even a little, is a mortal sin.
                  "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I hate our red zone offense. It's almost as if someone has been convincing the team that to get close is still okay, but to put it in, even a little, is a mortal sin.
                    Great ending to a great thread title.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

This game is another honor code casualty.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        This game is another honor code casualty.
                        So THAT's why we encourage our offensive players to get married.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug
                          Bill Connelly's five factors box score have BYU a post game win expectancy, based on the stats he tracks, of 75%.

Should have been a win
                          so we got that going for us, which is nice
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Who and is he a realistic recruit?

Comment

• Coaching is shitty. Offense still sucks.

But Zach Wilson is the truth.
                              *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                It doesn't end up mattering because of poor clock management but BYU spiked with ball before the game clock starts back up again yet 2 seconds run off.
                                Great stuff SC. I think spikes have a mandatory 2 second run off.

Big problems with Grimes in the last sequence. I'm OK with the first Hadley run play as it appeared that Boise was gassed and we might be able to just push it in. Didn't execute. But you have to call a time out at that point if the next play isn't ready to go. We lost 35 seconds not calling the TO. We would have had 3 more opportunities to punch it in if Wilson doesn't take any sacks.

And the last play was just a stupid call. Vanilla set with only two potential targets. Bushman was asked to block rather than catch the winning TD. It almost looked like a designed QB run that got blown up. That has to be a quick hitter and then throw it away.

Comment

Working...
                                X