• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
    Where was that?
    https://twitter.com/mzenitz/status/1...065342471?s=21
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• I would be more concerned if I Rex wasn't so dang awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        I would be more concerned if I Rex wasn't so dang awesome.
        He was fantastic on Friday.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
          I would be more concerned if I Rex wasn't so dang awesome.
          Plus you've got Hank Tuipalotu, Carter Wheat and Bentley Hanshaw. I also think Ethan Erickson might be back next season. We'll be ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            Plus you've got Hank Tuipalotu, Carter Wheat and Bentley Hanshaw. I also think Ethan Erickson might be back next season. We'll be ok.
            Don't forget freshman phenom the Incredible Holker
            Last edited by Lost Student; 11-08-2020, 07:41 PM.
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Great interview by ESPN with Zach from last night:

https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1...997672960?s=20

Zach throws a little shade at Aaron Rogers. LOL

Comment

• Love that shit. Give me more!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• That was a great interview. Love this kid.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• That was great

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CFBFilmRoom/stat...806959110?s=19

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/sta...950238215?s=19

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I don't see how he would possibly stay if he is projected as top 10.

Comment

• Zach has to jump after this season. Nothing he could do next year that's going to change anything for the better. Really happy for him and hope to watch him on Sundays for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                              Zach has to jump after this season. Nothing he could do next year that's going to change anything for the better. Really happy for him and hope to watch him on Sundays for a long time.
                              He can beat Utah.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• His deep ball is so sick. Reminds me of John Beck's except he's a bit more accurate and looser with the cannon. He still doesn't touch JB's dink and dunk ball.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X