No announcement yet.

The official Zach Wilson thread - Best Ever QB in World History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by SCcoug; 10-02-2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Five saddest words for Ute fans: "He was yours to lose."

Comment

• Feels so good to have this thread bumped

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel Kiper Jr
          Guy you better get to know now: Zach Wilson, BYU. It's early, and he is only a true junior, but Wilson has really impressed me so far. He looks completely healthy following the shoulder surgery he had in early 2019. That setback led to a bumpy season a year ago, as he was reckless at times and held the ball too long, resulting in mistakes (nine interceptions and too many off-target throws). Through three BYU wins this season, Wilson has completed an astounding 85% of his passes while throwing for 949 yards with six touchdowns and a pick. He's on fire. Wilson has added weight and strength to his 6-3 frame, and he is sensing pressure well, manipulating the pocket and showing off his arm. He throws a great ball. Again, Wilson could stay in school and enter the 2022 draft, but he is a legit prospect.
          Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2021/i...cts-wild-cards
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• if wilson can keep up anything close to this pace over the course of the entire season, he'd be crazy to come back to byu. his stock will never be higher.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2021/i...cts-wild-cards
              I need the Santos test with Zach. He doesn't look 6'3" to me. I would guess closer to 6'1"

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                if wilson can keep up anything close to this pace over the course of the entire season, he'd be crazy to come back to byu. his stock will never be higher.
                Why even speak this into existence?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  SMR has masochistic tendencies.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    if wilson can keep up anything close to this pace over the course of the entire season, he'd be crazy to come back to byu. his stock will never be higher.
                    To destroy Utah. He will fill their wells, burn their fields, and salt the earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      To destroy Utah. He will fill their wells, burn their fields, and salt the earth.
                      And throw three pick 6.
                      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                        And throw three pick 6.
                        Delete your account.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Delete your account.
                          Don't deny logic!

He threw 1 in his first game against Utah, 2 in his second game, etc, etc.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            probably because i think it would be very cool to see him get a shot at being a first round pick and because i think byu will be in great hands with romney and/or hall.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                              I need the Santos test with Zach. He doesn't look 6'3" to me. I would guess closer to 6'1"
                              If Brees is 5’11” Wilson looks 6’3”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• wilson will measure at 6'2" at the combine.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X