Catfight: The Tucson Tussle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
    Canada is not overly outlandish...neither is Squally.
    He's properly outlandish.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Bad call
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Uggh. Unnecessary PIs are the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          Bad call
          No "good no call" from Gilmore this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            Bad call
            That obvious PI on Wilcox was a bad call?

Comment

• I feel like we should be doing much better against their O-line.

Comment

• This kid is not going to win the Heisman. And maybe, just maybe, BYU will win.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I hope AZ keeps thinking that deep throws are their key to success

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    That obvious PI on Wilcox was a bad call?
                    Looked uncatchable to me at first.
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Chris Wilcox sucks
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        This kid is not going to win the Heisman. And maybe, just maybe, BYU will win.
                        I'm not a pac 12 honk so I didnt see him at all last year. Either he is overhyped or having a bad game. A lot of bad throws.

Comment

• yikes bad decision corbin
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Never fall down on Tate.

Comment

• thanks rod gilmore for explaining why late out of bounds hits are against the rules of football
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Uggh. Penalties are killing us.

Comment

Working...
                                X