• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rise and shout!
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

"The Arizona Wildcats return to the field Saturday night against the BYU Cougars for the first time since that Glendale offensive debacle. It’s fair to say Arizona is a completely different team, meanwhile BYU is still trotting out Tanner Mangum decades after his college debut."

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/platfo...is-khalil-tate

Blah.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
        Rise and shout!
        Gameday!
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        "The Arizona Wildcats return to the field Saturday night against the BYU Cougars for the first time since that Glendale offensive debacle. It’s fair to say Arizona is a completely different team, meanwhile BYU is still trotting out Tanner Mangum decades after his college debut."

Blah.
        3 years is close to decades.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post

Blah.
          LOL. 3 years ago is decades. Interesting.

Edit: or I could have just read pelado's post above.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

Counting about ten is not required to get into UofA
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

Not to mention the fact that Tanner saw no time in that game.

Comment

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nothing definitive about that replay, which of course meant it was bound to get overturned.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Nothing definitive about that replay, which of course meant it was bound to get overturned.
                    The college replay system is so dumb. Almost as dumb as Rod Gilmore.

Comment

Well, we bent (a lot), but did not break.

Let's go Tanner!

Comment

If you have two FG kickers (long distance and short distance) it means you don’t have any FG kicker.

Nice job defense!

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                          If you have two FG kickers (long distance and short distance) it means you don’t have any FG kicker.

Nice job defense!
                          Truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!’
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Tanner's helmet still looks weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Yep I love the ridiculous idea that that replay angle from the other side of the field is better than the side judge staring right at it from 3 yards away right down the sideline.

Comment

Working...
                                X