We're still playing football? BYU vs UNLV

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18489

    #61
    Another decent drive despite some terrible plays by WRs. Uggh.

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18489

      #62
      Sigh. Unbelievable.

      Comment

      • Joe Public
        8.1 YPC
        • Apr 2011
        • 8532

        #63
        I'm really liking how Critchlow is playing for a freshman in his first start.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18489

          #64
          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Sigh. Unbelievable.
          Whew... Looks like he was down.

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69734

            #65
            Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
            I'm really liking how Critchlow is playing for a freshman in his first start.
            Yep. I am impressed.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • Moliere
              One man.....one pie
              • Oct 2009
              • 27893

              #66
              Tanner who?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

              Comment

              • creekster
                It is NOT a monkey!
                • Nov 2008
                • 22661

                #67
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Yep. I am impressed.
                #metoo.

                Wait, is that one taken?
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18489

                  #68
                  Great footwork by Hifo. Great throw by Critchlow.

                  Comment

                  • All-American
                    Right, as Usual
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 15673

                    #69
                    Wow. What a catch.
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                    Comment

                    • BigFatMeanie
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7117

                      #70
                      Cougars have a QB! Finally!

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69734

                        #71



                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18489

                          #72
                          About as good of a half as we could have expected.

                          Comment

                          • Topper
                            Pre-Historic Man
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 11764

                            #73
                            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            About as good of a half as we could have expected.
                            Critchlow has a lot of poise for a freshman and throws a nice ball. The fact UNLV doesn't pressure the QB much is giving him time to see the lanes.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                            Comment

                            • Topper
                              Pre-Historic Man
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 11764

                              #74
                              Critchlow shows enough mobility to keep a play alive.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                              Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                              Comment

                              • Bo Diddley
                                Senior
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 18806

                                #75
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Yep. I am impressed.
                                So glad you decided to put the gun down and still with us!

                                I know it's only UNLV, but I'm hopeful we've found that spark KS was talking about when he burned Critchlow's redshirt.

                                Comment

                                Working...