Tire Fire

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #31
    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    I want to make it clear that I don’t accept or condone racist BYU fan perceptions that poly recruits will base their decision as to choice of college on whether or not BYU has a poly coach or has fired a poly coach. I am just expressing BYU brass and fat cat reasoning for better or worse.
    Insufficiently clear, IMO. Still feels like you accept and condone it.

    Comment

    • New Mexican Disaster
      Suomalainen
      • Nov 2008
      • 4549

      #32
      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      I want to make it clear that I don’t accept or condone racist BYU fan perceptions that poly recruits will base their decision as to choice of college on whether or not BYU has a poly coach or has fired a poly coach. I am just expressing BYU brass and fat cat reasoning for better or worse.
      The damage is already done. You can't unring the bell.

      Comment

      Working...