BYU v Utah St - Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #46
    Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    sounds about right. I was actually going for a drop-kick for the 3 points.
    I just assumed they went for two twice and failed to make it.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • LVAllen
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2013
      • 3275

      #47
      BYU|31
      USU|28

      Comment

      • MartyFunkhouser
        Disciple of RNGesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 18754

        #48
        BYU|13
        Utah St|19
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

        Comment

        • CJF
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 8497

          #49
          BYU|34
          USU|27
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

          Comment

          • Clark Addison
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 10310

            #50
            BYU|29
            Aggies|17

            Comment

            • SteelBlue
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 8189

              #51
              Jim McMahon isn't scheduled to be at this one is he?

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37987

                #52
                BYU|88
                USU|63*

                * Final score revealed to me in a dream.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • creekster
                  It is NOT a monkey!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22661

                  #53
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  BYU|88
                  USU|63*

                  * Final score revealed to me in a dream.
                  I think you are dreaming about basketball.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37987

                    #54
                    Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    I think you are dreaming about basketball.
                    Well, a win is a win.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Parrot Head
                      Operation Hot Mother
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2322

                      #55
                      BYU|24
                      USU|13
                      I have nothing else to say at this time.

                      Comment

                      Working...