T minus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #1

    T minus

    70 days.
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #2
    I get a 2 day jump start, in a game you can watch and hope both teams lose!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • Babs
      Not a Lawyer
      • Nov 2008
      • 17128

      #3
      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      I get a 2 day jump start, in a game you can watch and hope both teams lose!
      uh huh. Speaking of which, I wonder who's officiating the game.

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #4
        Originally posted by Babs View Post
        uh huh. Speaking of which, I wonder who's officiating the game.
        WAC.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Originally posted by Babs View Post
          70 days.
          Ha. You must feel like a dead man walking. How does it feel knowing the exact date of your demise?

          I will have no qualms about laughing and laughing when Sam Bradford gets carted off the field following a BYU sack.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • Babs
            Not a Lawyer
            • Nov 2008
            • 17128

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            I will have no qualms about laughing and laughing when Sam Bradford gets carted off the field following a BYU sack.
            how do you laugh in your sleep like that?

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Originally posted by Babs View Post
              how do you laugh in your sleep like that?
              Good point. After watching OU in the Orange Bowl a few years ago, I am going to have to remember to try to stay awake in the second half this time.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #8
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I am going to have to remember to try to stay awake in the second half this time.
                Yeah, I'm hoping the MWC refs will keep BYU in it so it's not too boring. Even OU fans start to nod off after the Sooners are up by 6 or 7 touchdowns.

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #9
                  Babs, how hard is going to be for you when you unknowingly start to feel yourself cheering for BYU during the game? That's going to be a defining moment in your sports life.

                  Comment

                  • Babs
                    Not a Lawyer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 17128

                    #10
                    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    Babs, how hard is going to be for you when you unknowingly start to feel yourself cheering for BYU during the game?
                    This is why I can't sit with any of my Cougar friends during the game. I know they'll try to pull me over to the dark (blue) side.

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      This is why I can't sit with any of my Cougar friends during the game. I know they'll try to pull me over to the dark (blue) side.

                      That's too bad. I was going to invite you to sit in a suite with us, all expenses paid.

                      Oh, well. Enjoy the game!
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Babs
                        Not a Lawyer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 17128

                        #12
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        That's too bad. I was going to invite you to sit in a suite with us, all expenses paid.

                        Oh, well. Enjoy the game!
                        lol, Mr. I-buy-tickets-ten-minutes-after-kickoff.

                        Besides, as much as I'd love to sit with y'all, I'd hate for my overwhelming charisma to distract the gentlemen from the action on the field.

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18488

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Babs View Post
                          lol, Mr. I-buy-tickets-ten-minutes-after-kickoff.

                          Besides, as much as I'd love to sit with y'all, I'd hate for my overwhelming charisma to distract the gentlemen from the action on the field.
                          We could invite Hallelujah to counteract your charisma. Problem solved.

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            lol, Mr. I-buy-tickets-ten-minutes-after-kickoff.
                            I need to get some new material.

                            Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            Besides, as much as I'd love to sit with y'all, I'd hate for my overwhelming charisma to distract the gentlemen from the action on the field.
                            So do you!
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #15
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              So do you!
                              On the contrary, unlike your self-serving schtick, my naturally irresistible charm never gets old.

                              Comment

                              Working...