CFB Week 6 - Raining on the Parade

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #31
    Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Oregon looks bad early; Dawgs look classless, with the QB taunting before he crossed the goal line.
    Oregon looked bad early and often. Browning was great, Gaskins was great, their D was great, their everything was great. I imagine that after Satan is bound for the millennium and let loose this will be what it is like. Every streak has to end sometime.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • BigPiney
      Huge Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12382

      #32
      Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
      They pulled it out in OT. OSU won a conference game.
      Won the first conference game in two years.

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #33
        Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        Won the first conference game in two years.
        When Cal sent it to OT, I thought the Beavs might be in trouble. Good win.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • myboynoah
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 21719

          #34
          KWhit is such a whiner.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

          Comment

          • BigPiney
            Huge Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 12382

            #35
            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            When Cal sent it to OT, I thought the Beavs might be in trouble. Good win.
            I thought it was over. They have such a culture of losing. Maybe Gary Anderson is changing that.

            Comment

            • New Mexican Disaster
              Suomalainen
              • Nov 2008
              • 4549

              #36
              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              Oregon looked bad early and often. Browning was great, Gaskins was great, their D was great, their everything was great. I imagine that after Satan is bound for the millennium and let loose this will be what it is like. Every streak has to end sometime.
              And a new streak is begun!

              Comment

              • Walter Sobchak
                Adventurer
                • Oct 2009
                • 3815

                #37
                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Oregon looked bad early and often. Browning was great, Gaskins was great, their D was great, their everything was great. I imagine that after Satan is bound for the millennium and let loose this will be what it is like. Every streak has to end sometime.
                Your new profile pic. lolz.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  Your new profile pic. lolz.
                  The sun did rise this morning, but inside my heart it doesn't feel like it did.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • The_Douger
                    Athletic Supporter
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 5413

                    #39
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    The sun did rise this morning, but inside my heart it doesn't feel like it did.
                    Do you think they make a bowl? I've been kind of shocked how far they've fallen.
                    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #40
                      Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                      Do you think they make a bowl? I've been kind of shocked how far they've fallen.
                      I have a hard time seeing them win another game. Of course, I'm a wide eyed optimist, so come next Friday I'll think the bye week helped and they will beat Cal. In reality though, 4-8 seems like the best possible scenario.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • LDS DAWG
                        Junior Member
                        • Aug 2016
                        • 29

                        #41
                        I was in Gainesville Florida last week and you would not have even known there was a storm coming.

                        Comment

                        • New Mexican Disaster
                          Suomalainen
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4549

                          #42
                          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          I have a hard time seeing them win another game. Of course, I'm a wide eyed optimist, so come next Friday I'll think the bye week helped and they will beat Cal. In reality though, 4-8 seems like the best possible scenario.
                          Is Helfrich going to survive this season assuming a 4-8 season?

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #43
                            Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                            Is Helfrich going to survive this season assuming a 4-8 season?
                            Probably, unless there are more 30+ point losses coming up. With this defense anything is possible.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69749

                              #44
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Probably, unless there are more 30+ point losses coming up. With this defense anything is possible.
                              What happened?
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              Working...