CFB Week 6 - Raining on the Parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Rutgers has 16 yards of offense through 3 quarters, so that's really good.
    Definitely P5 material.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Still loving this Oregon game!

Meanwhile the Beavers are up 16-3 on Cal. Did not see that happening. I am sure they will find a way to lose this game though.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        Still loving this Oregon game!

Meanwhile the Beavers are up 16-3 on Cal. Did not see that happening. I am sure they will find a way to lose this game though.
        Ha, just as I post that, the Beavers their a pick six. That is more like the team I know.

Comment

Rutgers finishes strong with 2 first downs and 39 yards of total offense. Keeps the final score within 80.

Comment

Rutgers finishes strong with 2 first downs and 39 yards of total offense. Keeps the final score within 80.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I'm sure the entire NYC-NJ metro area was watching that Rutgers game. A fantastic addition to the Big 10.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Arizona doing what they do when they play Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  I'm sure the entire NYC-NJ metro area was watching that Rutgers game. A fantastic addition to the Big 10.
                  A group of guys in Michigan gear walked by me in Brooklyn today. Didn't see any Rutgers gear.

Comment

That might have been the most hilarious drive I've ever seen. Flags, flags and more flags destroy Utah's scoring chances and lead to 4th and 40.

Comment

That might have been the most hilarious drive I've ever seen. Flags, flags and more flags destroy Utah's scoring chances and lead to 4th and 40.
                      And would have been 4th and 50 but AZ finally decided they didn't need to accept any more.

Comment

This blows my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          This blows my mind.

Talk about pass efficiency. 15 yards per attempt, 40% of passes are touchdowns.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Wow. Can't believe how bad the webfoots are this year.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Arizona doing what they do when they play Utah.
                              and now utah with 16 unanswered.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                They pulled it out in OT. OSU won a conference game.
                                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X