Help Wanted: Who replaces Bronco?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37987

    #1171
    Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
    Will they have Spirit, Honor, Integrity and Tradition on the backs?
    No, but they might have something similar on the gloves.

    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #1172
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • Armenag
        Arbiter
        • Jun 2012
        • 292

        #1173
        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Makes me feel a lot better about my company's holiday party.

        Comment

        • Armenag
          Arbiter
          • Jun 2012
          • 292

          #1174
          Originally posted by falafel View Post
          No, but they might have something similar on the gloves.

          Compare that guy's right forearm to his left. Something funny going on there.

          Comment

          • Crockett
            Junior Member
            • Sep 2013
            • 850

            #1175
            WTH is going on?

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #1176
              Originally posted by Crockett View Post
              WTH is going on?

              at least he's wearing a Y hat. I guess.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Blueintheface
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2009
                • 15382

                #1177
                Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                WTH is going on?

                Derik saw the Savior walking out of TH's office...but when he turned around there was only one set of cleat prints.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                Comment

                • hostile
                  lollygagger
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 5736

                  #1178
                  Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Someone who misspelled "Adam the piano kid" but had already started tweeting before he realized.
                  Maybe he is a glockenspiel? Or a harpsichord?
                  "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                  "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                  Comment

                  • Sleeping in EQ
                    Philosopher of Men
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4188

                    #1179
                    Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                    WTH is going on?

                    A bunch of local, low-talent media are trying to gain attention for themselves.
                    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

                    Comment

                    • jay santos
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 13652

                      #1180
                      Last thing I read before I went to bed was the post in this thread mentioning Oregon State's coach confirming Sitake had an offer as DC for BYU but not HC. While dreaming, I sorted out the logic on this. I just want to give everyone an update, that must be a false rumor. BYU wouldn't offer Sitake as DC without having a HC already on board.

                      Comment

                      • I.J. Reilly
                        Nobody's Fool
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 2949

                        #1181
                        Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                        WTH is going on?

                        If SitakE is coming, as it looks increasingly likely that he is, I really hope this Stevenson character isn't part of a package deal (even if they are besties or whatever). No need to add the drama of a Peter Pan Provo All-Star.

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #1182
                          Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                          Last thing I read before I went to bed was the post in this thread mentioning Oregon State's coach confirming Sitake had an offer as DC for BYU but not HC. While dreaming, I sorted out the logic on this. I just want to give everyone an update, that must be a false rumor. BYU wouldn't offer Sitake as DC without having a HC already on board.
                          Yeah, I don't think Ken N. said "no thanks"... http://www.capitalgazette.com/sports...215-story.html At least not yet. So maybe Sitake's offer is conditional?
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #1183
                            Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
                            If SitakE is coming, as it looks increasingly likely that he is, I really hope this Stevenson character isn't part of a package deal (even if they are besties or whatever). No need to add the drama of a Peter Pan Provo All-Star.
                            Yes! Associating so closely with D Steve shows really poor judgment.

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #1184
                              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Yes! Associating so closely with D Steve shows really poor judgment.
                              Can you imagine anyone from the board associating with DeRik? Lolz
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              • CardiacCoug
                                вот так штука
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 11013

                                #1185
                                I'm thinking we're going to end up with Anae as head coach after all.

                                Comment

                                Working...