No announcement yet.

This isn't Riley Nelson's team anymore: BYU v SJS University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I fixed it and think I made everyone happy.

Comment

I'm excited for this game. why wouldnt any fan be excited to watch their team play? BYU is looking to get to 7-2. you guys are huge pieces of dried out poo.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

FTR I'm excited about the game but NOT because Triple Dad tried to guilt trip me.

Comment

I agree with SJS about SJSU. boring.

Comment

I can't wait. Bye weeks seem to stretch on forever.

But dang it, I don't get CBSSN.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                I agree with SJS about SJSU. boring.
                i think they play utah next year

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  I'm excited for this game. why wouldnt any fan be excited to watch their team play? BYU is looking to get to 7-2. you guys are huge pieces of dried out poo.
                  I just hope the airport restaurant has CBSSN available. At this point in the season, BYU knows fairly well its bowl options and SJSU is neither a rival, nor a team with significant history, so the opposition makes it a lackluster game. Did you enjoy the Wagner game other than the fact it was in good weather and you got to see a lot of backups playing?

I don't expect a blow out, hope no injuries occur, and know from a national prestige perspective, SJSU doesn't do BYU a lot of good. But any game is better than no game. With that we are in agreement.
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    I just hope the airport restaurant has CBSSN available. At this point in the season, BYU knows fairly well its bowl options and SJSU is neither a rival, nor a team with significant history, so the opposition makes it a lackluster game. Did you enjoy the Wagner game other than the fact it was in good weather and you got to see a lot of backups playing?

I don't expect a blow out, hope no injuries occur, and know from a national prestige perspective, SJSU doesn't do BYU a lot of good. But any game is better than no game. With that we are in agreement.
                    i took my 10 year old son, who has developed a real love for the sport and the team. We had a fantastic time at the wagner game, actually.

When i watch BYU (or USC), I dont do so to see the opponent. I watch in order to support my team. So playing at nebraska or playing host to wagner, I have a great time either way. I cant wait for Friday night.

sigpic

Comment

The Wagner game was great to take a 4 and 6 year old. They had plenty of space to run around. Also no line for the cougar tail!

Comment

I'm excited for the game! I just probably can't watch.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          i took my 10 year old son, who has developed a real love for the sport and the team. We had a fantastic time at the wagner game, actually.

When i watch BYU (or USC), I dont do so to see the opponent. I watch in order to support my team. So playing at nebraska or playing host to wagner, I have a great time either way. I cant wait for Friday night.
                          Your position is probably healthier than mine. Those are all valid points. Given the time commitment and that I don't have many family members interested in watching BYU sports with me, I tend to select a few colorful games to watch, unless I can steal away moments when nobody else is around or awake. That doesn't mean I'm not looking at my phone or computer, but it means I no longer commit to games as I once did.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the game. I was in San Jose for the last debacle with Riley Nelson and want some revenge. I'm with 3D. I go to the games to support and cheer for BYU regardless of the opponent. I'm also looking forward to a Saturday trip over to Half Moon Bay and a lobster roll at Sam's Chowder House.

Comment

I will pretty much be directly over the north pole when the game starts. Do international 787s have wifi?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                                I will pretty much be directly over the north pole when the game starts. Do international 787s have wifi?
                                American Airlines was supposed to have them. I haven't flown them to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X