Concrete in the corners is stupid

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HawkeyeCoug
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 35

    #1

    Concrete in the corners is stupid

    I really wish I would have posted this years ago. It has bugged me for years that we have cement in the corners. Can't we cover it with astroturf? Seeing players slip on that for years, including Kurtz banging his elbow on his TD catch last game, and Matt Bellini slipping on it in the Miami game when he scored his TD.

    Hope Brown is OK.
  • BigPiney
    Huge Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12374

    #2
    Reggie Bush agrees!

    See the latest sports news on the San Francisco 49ers, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco Giants, A's, Sacramento Kings and San Jose Sharks.

    Comment

    • pellegrino
      miserere me
      • Jan 2009
      • 12100

      #3
      I agree with this and also hate the advertisements on the sidelines that players have to jump over or run into. I get it, they're made of foam, but you could still twist an ankle trying to avoid it.

      They should have sheets on the ground printed in a way that the text is stretched at just the right angle and makes them look like they are really standing up. European soccer leagues have this perfected and utilize extra field space safely in this way.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

      pelagius

      Comment

      Working...