Dead Men Tell No Tales: BYU vs ECU Pirates

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #31
    Sigh.. i'm glad I'm awake to watch this incredibly awesome display of awesomeness.

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14094

      #32
      Dead Men Tell No Tales: BYU vs ECU Pirates

      Everyone except byu knew the qb was going to look first read and run there.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #33
        Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Everyone except byu knew the qb was going to look first read and run there.
        It's like football for dummies.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #34
          Is Algie Brown just blind?
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • originalsocal
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 1632

            #35
            MITCH!!

            Comment

            • San Juan Sun
              Kicked to the curb
              • Dec 2009
              • 9214

              #36
              Bad drive.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

              - Ty Cobb

              Comment

              • San Juan Sun
                Kicked to the curb
                • Dec 2009
                • 9214

                #37
                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                Bad drive.
                Got worse.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                - Ty Cobb

                Comment

                • originalsocal
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 1632

                  #38
                  WOW!!

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14094

                    #39
                    Rugby is so awesome.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • SCcoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7625

                      #40
                      Good grief.

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #41
                        Here's the good news: we're back on offense!
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • Blueintheface
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 15382

                          #42
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                          Comment

                          • originalsocal
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 1632

                            #43
                            Was Linahan even looking?

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #44
                              This makes me feel sad.

                              Comment

                              • San Juan Sun
                                Kicked to the curb
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 9214

                                #45
                                I hate Mitch Matthews' body language.
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                                - Ty Cobb

                                Comment

                                Working...