Dead Men Tell No Tales: BYU vs ECU Pirates

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • frank ryan
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12363

    #196
    I like these guys so much better than the announcers last week.

    Comment

    • originalsocal
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 1632

      #197
      That drive is an example of why I love BYU football.

      Comment

      • The_Douger
        Athletic Supporter
        • Jun 2012
        • 5413

        #198
        God bless Algie Brown.
        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

        Comment

        • OceanBlue
          Junior Member
          • May 2012
          • 860

          #199
          All of Eastern NC goes quiet.
          Magnum is incredible.

          Comment

          • Clark Addison
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 10306

            #200
            Tanner Mangum really has a chance of being a pretty good baller.

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #201
              Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              I like these guys so much better than the announcers last week.
              You mean the UCONN announcers the Bristoliers sent out here?
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #202
                Come on D. Just stop em.

                Comment

                • originalsocal
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 1632

                  #203
                  Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                  Tanner Mangum really has a chance of being a pretty good baller.
                  Lavell?

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #204
                    Nice job guys.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14089

                      #205
                      Tanner will be tender for a couple of weeks but he will be ok.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • LiveCoug
                        LA Ute loves me
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18488

                        #206
                        Phew. Tanner is still hurt though......

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #207
                          Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Eh he'll be ok.
                          Swish!
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • SCcoug
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7625

                            #208
                            What a game. Tanner is such a stud, special player. I'm sure being in the training room feels a bit better after leading a game winning drive. Can't wait to watch him the next few years.

                            Comment

                            • frank ryan
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12363

                              #209
                              Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              You mean the UCONN announcers the Bristoliers sent out here?
                              Yeah, they were atrocious.

                              Comment

                              • The_Douger
                                Athletic Supporter
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 5413

                                #210
                                Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                Yeah, they were atrocious.
                                I don't care for Hawkins. He just thinks everything is "awesome" and that 4th and 7 is right where you want them. That's some groundbreaking analysis.
                                Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                                Comment

                                Working...