Turn the page: BYU vs UCONNN 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
    Because I've been awake for 36 hours straight. Right.
    Doing what?
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• lol
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Lol.

Tied with UCONNN at home at the half.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• This program is in a rut. Same ol same ol.

Comment

• Is anyone else confused by UConn's uniforms? Who had the bright idea of allowing both teams to wear white helmets with blue stripes down the center?
              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
              Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

• This school deserves all the shit it gets from outside. So embarrassing.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• This just feels like last year. Letting bad teams hang around. Breakdowns and inopportune times. Stupid penalties.

Mitch Matthews is soft.

I don't want to see Nate Carter get another carry in his career.

I don't want to see Hanneman return another punt ever.

We should be destroying this team. It's embarrassing they have hung around how they have. It should be like 24-7. UConn isn't a good defense.
                  Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• 283 yards at halftime and 7 damn points.

Comment

• Good grief. Those clowns have no business being in this game.
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                        This school deserves all the shit it gets from outside. So embarrassing.
                        You were mad at the shot of the BYU band members dancing to Backstreet Boys too, huh?

Comment

• Why did Almond kick that FG? Samson is money from that distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            Why did Almond kick that FG? Samson is money from that distance.
                            Does it matter if your line is inspired by wet paper towels?

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• This is stupid. UConn is garbage. 4 drives ending without points. We should be up at minimum 27-7. Play calls early were great. We even had TOs late. And then there were some stupid play calls and even worse clock management. And then to not even take a shot.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

• blueintheface you seem really angry, like unhealthy. I'm worried about you.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X