The other games- Week 3 thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • San Juan Sun
    Kicked to the curb
    • Dec 2009
    • 9214

    #31
    Not a bad time out there.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

    - Ty Cobb

    Comment

    • Omaha 680
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 11185

      #32
      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Oregon fell 8 spots losing to a team ranked higher than them on the road by 3. How many will Bama drop losing at home to a team ranked below them by 20? I'd guess 4 spots. Stay in the top 10, maybe threaten the top 5.
      Yeah well because you know, SEC and stuff.

      Comment

      Working...