"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Here Ute fans. Shove this up your collective asses.
    You gotta give it to the Idaho Vandals, they may not win very many games, but they'll go down swinging.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

You quit BYU football and basketball in about the same way you quit the LDS church.
      I care about the Rivalry insofar as I want it to end. I've been consistent about that. I don't want to play BYU anymore. There's no reason to play BYU.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        I care about the Rivalry insofar as I want it to end. I've been consistent about that. I don't want to play BYU anymore. There's no reason to play BYU.
        Agreed. Why add another loss to your record?
        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          no you wouldn't

Just for research purposes.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.ph...ll=1#post60126

But I'm certain you won't beat UCLA. The odds-makers, who make their living making such predictions, have UCLA a what, 13 point favorite? That shows that Nebraska and Boise are considered not really that good. The Huskies are only 5.5 point favorites at home against Utah State, after losing by 3 at Boise.
            lol. SeattleUte so frustrated by Utah never beating Boise that he pulls for BYU to beat them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
              In the one thing that matters as it relates to the rivalry, Utah has owned BYU. How about we win a few of those and then we can talk about how much better our current program is over theirs.
              You can eat shit too. Utah hasn't owned a damn thing. Does the rivalry start and stop with football over the last few years? Ok then, STFU.
              :clap:

sigpic

Comment

http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.ph...ll=1#post60126

But I'm certain you won't beat UCLA. The odds-makers, who make their living making such predictions, have UCLA a what, 13 point favorite? That shows that Nebraska and Boise are considered not really that good. The Huskies are only 5.5 point favorites at home against Utah State, after losing by 3 at Boise.
                Thank you for making me feel better given your horrible prognostication abilities. Naturally, most people assume a team ranked lower than a more highly ranked team will lose to the more highly ranked team.

And oddsmakers are there to entice bettors to make bets. Given more people live in Southern California than in any recruiting base of BYU, it is not surprising great odds will be needed to entice bettors. It shows what oddsmakers use to entice equal bets. Not quite the same thing. Nice try.

You can never quit BYU. It is part of your DNA. By denying it, you are merely confirming it. We love you nonetheless.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                  You gotta give it to the Idaho Vandals, they may not win very many games, but they'll go down swinging.
                  How about UTSA? Isn't San Antonio where high school players tackle referees, too?

Comment

Here Ute fans. Shove this up your collective asses.

[ATTACH]6262[/ATTACH]

Comment

Agreed. Why add another loss to your record?
                      Utah wins every time they play, at least in men's basketball and football.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        :clap:
                        That isn't very kind of you. You and SU obviously don't practice the same religion.

Comment

Don't forget gymnastics!
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

False.

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                              False.
                              I think what SU is trying to say is that it is a tremendous privilege to lose to P12 teams.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                                Don't forget gymnastics!
                                And men's skiing

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X