• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    lol
    I can't follow their logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

I can't follow their logic.
      ryan smith like byu
      ryan smith bad person
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

ryan smith like byu
        ryan smith bad person
        Ok but the report doesn’t say that Ryan Smith was the billionaire. Any of the number of billionaire BYU sports fans could have played a role.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

ryan smith like byu
          ryan smith bad person
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• That’s an incredible tweet.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Surprised the marketing team didn't photoshop the beard off of him.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• oooooooooo it's not going unnoticed!!!

Anthony Hardy and people like him have the emotional intelligence of a 15 year old.

Comment

• I have never seen any Utes at any Coyotes games, ftr. Lots of ASU peeps, though...
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Overall meltdown on ute twitter for the Ryan Smith involvement in new bball coach hire is a thing to behold.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• It is so weird, but a weirdness that makes me smile while shaking my head.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Overall meltdown on ute twitter for the Ryan Smith involvement in new bball coach hire is a thing to behold.

Incredibly unfair. Billionaires should not get to do what they want with their money.

Also, support the fans? Does he want stimulus checks or something?
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

Incredibly unfair. Billionaires should not get to do what they want with their money.

Also, support the fans? Does he want stimulus checks or something?
                          SO unfair. Because he has to appease every group that ever attended a Jazz or Real Salt Lake game. What about Weber State? You know they go to so many Jazz games. How incredibly unfair that you do not fund a new student union center for Weber State in light of your recent support of your alma mater...
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Isn’t Mitt Romney basically responsible for the modernization of their stadium when it was renovated for the Olympics? I think that more than makes up for Smith giving a couple million dollars to byu basketball.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• So unfair is the rallying cry of the loser.

Comment

• LOL. Haven't they had the Rice family, the Eccles family, the Huntsman family hooking them up for years?

Suck it, utes

Comment

Working...
                                X