BYU v. Boise St. - Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PaloAltoCougar
    Semper infra dignitatem
    • Nov 2008
    • 16936

    #46
    BYU|30
    BSU|21

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #47
      BYU|24
      BSU|17
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • DrumNFeather
        Invisible Swordsman
        • Nov 2008
        • 8854

        #48
        BYU|31
        BSU|36
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

        Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

        Comment

        • Parrot Head
          Operation Hot Mother
          • Nov 2008
          • 2322

          #49
          BYU|28
          BSU|23
          I have nothing else to say at this time.

          Comment

          • San Juan Sun
            Kicked to the curb
            • Dec 2009
            • 9214

            #50
            BYU|33
            Boyzee|23
            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

            - Ty Cobb

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25268

              #51
              BYU|27
              Boise|21
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37986

                #52
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                BYU|34
                Boise|28
                Not bad. Thanks Nacua!
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • San Juan Sun
                  Kicked to the curb
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9214

                  #53
                  Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                  BYU|33
                  Boyzee|23
                  Dang, I was close.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                  - Ty Cobb

                  Comment

                  Working...