Game Day Flags

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 38003

    #1

    Game Day Flags

    I was thinking of getting a BYU flag to represent on game days. There are a few people in my neighborhood that fly various college flags, but no BYU fans (despite being in a pretty heavy LDS area). What's the general consensus on these things? Lame or cool? Do you go straight Oval Y or can you do something a little more unique?





    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2
    They're all lovely.

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #3
      I'd go classic oval.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25278

        #4
        You should probably pick up a couple. And then, depending on how the team is playing, fly the one that is most appropriate. For example, pick up this one and fly it for the rest of this season:

        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • dabrockster
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 10964

          #5
          Like the old school royal blue one...

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            those are all great flags, nothing lame about flying your colors on game day or throughout the season. the flag donute posted is an abomination and he is just trying to get under everyone's skin.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 38003

              #7
              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              You should probably pick up a couple. And then, depending on how the team is playing, fly the one that is most appropriate. For example, pick up this one and fly it for the rest of this season:

              If we start abandoning the forward pass, I might go with this one:



              Also, I bought this one for you DH.

              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #8
                Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                You should probably pick up a couple. And then, depending on how the team is playing, fly the one that is most appropriate. For example, pick up this one and fly it for the rest of this season:

                Painful
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #9
                  Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  Painful
                  Yes, it currently is.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • hostile
                    lollygagger
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 5736

                    #10
                    Are you flying it from a flagpole or hanging it from a railing?

                    I wish they would put grommets in both of the upper corners to make it easier to hang horizontally.
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                    "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 38003

                      #11
                      Originally posted by hostile View Post
                      Are you flying it from a flagpole or hanging it from a railing?

                      I wish they would put grommets in both of the upper corners to make it easier to hang horizontally.
                      Pole, I think. But I understand your desire.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #12
                        The Retro-Cougar should be included on every state flag. Rise, Cougar nation!
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • hostile
                          lollygagger
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 5736

                          #13
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Also, I bought this one for you DH.

                          Is his wife a Utah grad? He should let her be on top.
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                          "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #14
                            Originally posted by hostile View Post
                            Is his wife a Utah grad? He should let her be on top.
                            That was good.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • RC Vikings
                              Known Heterosexual
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 8789

                              #15
                              brigham_young_university_vintage_logo_flag_74526sma.jpg

                              I would not go with this one, the hat looks stupid.

                              Comment

                              Working...